Well, the nice cycling weather lasted all of seven days…and I’m back on the trainer.
It was 36 degrees in Chicago yesterday. Thirty. Six. Degrees. (That’s two degrees, for you people who don’t do Fahrenheit.)
On May 15.
This is dumb.
Do you hear me, Mother Nature?! THIS IS DUMB!
If you’re stuck inside all weekend, like we will be in Chicago, you clearly need some entertainment.
I’m happy to oblige with Gin and Topics.
This week’s videos are courtesy of Jason Konopinski, Bob LeDrew, Sean McGinnis, Deb Dobson, and yours truly.
5. Sneaky Little Bugger. And they say you can’t teach an old dog new tricks! Watch to see what happens when the good dogs obediently wait to be told they can eat their hot dogs. There’s always one naughty one!
4. Sharing Success. It always warms my heart when bigger than life personas take the time to notice a kid in the crowd. What happens here will make you grin like the Cheshire Cat.
3. Stayin’ in Black. I’m telling you. Someday I’m going to make billions of dollars. Then I’ll retire and spend all day on the Internet making videos like this one. I mean, really.
2. Forever Alone. These poor dogs just cannot find anyone to play fetch with them! It’s kind of ingenious. Put a ball at the top of the stairs, run to the bottom, catch the ball, run back up. Now if I could just teach Jack Bauer to do this. He prefers to put the ball in my lap and then nudge it until I pay attention.
1. Bars and Melody. I seem to really like the performers on Britain’s Got Talent (minus the name that drives me crazy). This one is two young boys who rap against bullying. It’s both adorable and inspiring. It’ll give you goosebumps. You’ll laugh. You’ll cry. You’ll stand up and clap along.
Have a great weekend!