Here we are. Another Friday. Another weekend approaching.
I cannot believe how quickly January has gone by.
A week from today is Laura Petrolino’s birthday and then it’s mine and then it’s Lindsay’s!
We’ll be eating lots of cupcakes in our virtual office…and drinking lots of wine (or beer, in Lindsay’s case).
While we ramp up for birthday weeks, I’ll leave you with Gin and Topics.
It’s a pretty funny one, if I do say so myself.
5. Social Networking in Real Life. OK, when you do social networking in real life, it’s SUPER creepy!
4. Dover Police DashCam Catches Cop. I know everyone is probably getting sick of “Shake It Off,” but this if hilarious. A cop is driving around listening to Taylor Swift. It’s pretty funny, but even more funny when he stops singing and seat dancing to nod to the guy at the stop sign and wait for him to pass before continuing. This poor guy probably never thought this would be his 15 minutes of fame. He’s close to 25 million views!
3. Do You Have What It Takes? I’m not sure how I’ve missed this series with Jimmy Kimmel, but it started a couple of months ago. They put an ad on Craig’s List and literally only said, “If you live in the L.A. area and think you have what it takes, we’d love to hear from you.” And this is what followed.
2. The Ladies of Downton Abbey Play Cards Against Humanity. OK. This is funny, but it’s HILARIOUS if you watch Downton Abbey. Watch Lady Edith, Mrs. Patmore, and Mrs. Hughes play a totally inappropriate game of Cards Against Humanity. Also, if you’ve never played, get yourself a set because it’s about to change your social life.
1. A Bad Lip Reading— 2015 NFL Edition. I love these. “Once there was a prince. And he was from Syria. OK. He lived with some peaceful monkeys outside his aunt’s boyfriend’s cabin.” If I had a few extra hours in my day, this is totally something I would do. I’m jealous these guys thought of it (and executed it) first. Ellie said, “I literally had to pause in the middle and take a breather so I didn’t pee my pants.” I mean, she is going to have a baby any day now, but it is that funny.
Have a great weekend!