2016 has been rough for a lot of people, especially celebrities, but I’m happy to say Kirk Douglas has made it 100 years, as of today!
And, as we near the end, I can officially say I just finished my second-to-last speaking engagement of the year and am now headed home.
The last one is at Wine & Web, which is what Andy Crestodina and Amanda Gant put on, and it means I don’t have to get on another plane (and it’s super fun to do).
There are only two Fridays left until Christmas—and only one more until the end of the year.
Are you ready?
I am not so I shall spend this weekend getting there.
In the meantime, I give you Gin and Topics.
This weeks’ videos are courtesy of Deb Dobson, MATTIE DIETRICH, Michael Koehler, Mr. D, and yours truly.
A Little Gin and Topics
5. Coming Home. The airline industry just kills it this time of year. This one is for Heathrow, which is my least favorite airport in the entire world. But it did warm my heart and perhaps I’ll give it another chance next year.
4. Three-year-old Ansleigh Explains Why She Cut Her Hair. As the mother of a three-year-old little girl, this is the sweetest thing ever. Ansleigh just wants to have scissors when she gets older. How hard is that? That said, I’d kill my Beanie Baby if she did this.
3. A Bad Lip Reading of The Empire Strikes Back. There might not be anything more funny than Yoda singing. The Bad Lip Reading guys have outdone themselves with this one. “I can be a backpack while you run.” It is H-I-larious!
2. English for Beginners. This might be the very sweetest thing I have ever seen. It’s not what you expect and it’s worth every second. Every. Second.
1. Evan. I don’t want to say anything about this video, for fear of ruining it. I will say this: If you watch only one video this week, it should be this one. Please watch this one.
Have a great weekend!