Now that we’ve all had snow in April and it’s been shocking, I think this is the end.
Mother Nature is going to let us have spring now.
Let cycling season (and bad tan lines) begin!
While I get my bike off the trainer and give it a good tune-up, I’ll leave you with Gin and Topics.
Hope to see you out on the roads!
5. Happy Makes Pharrell Williams Cry. If you haven’t already seen this, it’s a must see. Oprah makes Pharrell Williams cry when she shows him how his song, “Happy,” has moved around the globe and made people, well, happy. It’s fantastic and you’ll cry a little.
4. Drunk Man vs. the Fence. You’re going to watch the first minute or so of this and wonder why the heck I included it. Keep watching. The poor drunk man just can’t get over the fence!
3. True Facts about the Owl. You will learn something or two about the owl, you’ll laugh, and you’ll definitely sit and watch this while making yourself look like an idiot. I guarantee it.
2. World’s Toughest Job. Holy crap! Who cut some onions in here? My eyes! This is awesome. An ad agency created a fake job and posted it online and then conducted real interviews. There is one woman who cracks me up, “No! That’s inhumane!” And the guy with the wine and knives behind him? LOL!!
1. Hilarious Southwest Airlines Flight Attendant. I have to say, the Southwest Airlines flight attendants are always funny and they’re very talented. They sign, they dance, and they tell jokes. But this one takes the cake. It’s a great place to start the weekend.
Happy Easter! Happy Passover! Happy Clay Morgan gets to drink soda again in less than two days!