The crazy fall conference season is nearly over for me! Yay! I’m home for an entire month now, which makes me very, very happy.
As it turns out, Laura Petrolino is a slave driver. She’s easy to keep up with when I’m at my desk all day, but when I’m on the road? Impossible.
But I will beat her by 2:00 today if it kills me!
Before I get to the heart of today’s post, Buddy the Elf would like to remind you there are only nine more Fridays until Christmas!
This is a super fun Gin and Topics.
It’s alway so cool to see kids with such incredible talent. Today we have three videos of super talented kids (well, and one talented drag queen), so this episode shall be named in their honor.
5. Amazing Kids Ballroom Dancing. I’d venture to guess these kids are six or seven and they have learned to Latin ballroom dance. Keep watching because I think the second dance is better than the first. Pretty amazing that most adults can’t do this and they’re out there making it look like no big deal.
4. Kid Dances to Dirty Dancing. I would pee my pants if I saw my kid doing this. I mean, really? He watches Dirty Dancing, memorizes the moves of Patrick Swayze, and pulls it off! Especially the solo. Really freaking incredible!
3. Shake it Off (Fan Mode). Alright, “super talented” might not be the right descriptor for this teenager, but she made me laugh out loud several times. She slips and nearly falls in the beauty aisle. She almost gets caught when dancing behind a customer. Dancing with the skeleton. Lots of laugh out lout moments. I’m also not ashamed to admit I love this song. I’m a tween at heart.
2. Drag Queen Performs Let it Go. Trust me on this. The “snowman” with the spray cans is hilarious! You’ll see.
1. Eight-Year-Old Kills Major Lazer. I just. Wow. This kid has some serious moves. Serious. Moves.
Holy cow! I did an entire episode without Jimmy Fallon. The world must be ending.