Hello, winter! So we meet again.
I mean, for real. You all know I love the snow, but I would much prefer this in February for my birthday. All of my tulips are going to die and I will be very sad.
There is a time and a place for everything and April 8 is not the time nor the place for snow.
I want spring! I want spring! I want spring!
Do you think that’ll work?
For those of you who have spring and are hanging out outside, I’m very jealous. My bike hasn’t even been off the trainer yet. So very, very sad.
Oh well. It gives me more time to find the perfect videos for Gin and Topics.
Of course, I do it with a little help.
5. Fairy Dadmother. This will make you tear up a little bit…and laugh. I don’t know which is more funny: The stockings or the heels. He feels our pain! But anything for his little girl.Oh the things we'll do for our children, particularly when they're little girls who love princessesClick To Tweet
4. Lip Sync Battle with Melissa McCarthy. These never get old! I cannot believe how well Jimmy Fallon not only pretends he’s on roller skates, but that he can’t keep his balance. Amazing.I believe Jimmy Fallon wins this Lip Sync Battle just for the roller skatingClick To Tweet
3. Rogue One. The new Star Wars trailer is here! I can’t believe the new movie is coming out this December. Get ready because it’s going to be awesome!The new Star Wars trailer is here and it is EPIC!Click To Tweet
2. Three-Year-Old Gymnast. This is the cutest thing you will see all week. This child is a gymnastics prodigy and it is amazing. I love her back handsprings that bounce of her little head. And she’s adorable, to boot. Although, I have to say, if Ellen gave my kid that many Hershey’s Kisses, I’d kill her.This three-year-old gymnast will make your entire weekClick To Tweet
1. Taylor vs. Treadmill. OH. MY. GOSH. If you have not already seen this one, PLEASE WATCH IT RIGHT NOW!! Seriously, if you only watch one video in this week’s Gin and Topics, this is the one. How can you not love her after watching this? She seriously should have zero haters. I love her.If you don't love Taylor Swift even more after watching this, there is something wrong with youClick To Tweet
Have a great—hopefully warm—weekend!