Last winter, we did a pilot program of the Modern Blogging Masterclass (full launch coming very soon).
During the five weeks we spent together, I got to know some of the students very, very well.
We had people from all around the globe, including New Zealand, Singapore, Hong Kong, Europe, Canada, and Australia.
Some even got up at 3:00 in the morning to attend the classes live.
It was pretty incredible and I am very, very lucky.
One of the students I met and have gotten to know in the past seven months is Andrew Mclaren.
I think you’ll be able to tell by watching this video that we like one another very much.
He’s very good at teasing me and I’m very good at dishing it right back.
But that’s not all! He actually has two businesses: One that helps kids find things to do wherever they might live and the other is life coaching.
I told him he should also have a grammar business (we are currently fighting over whether or not a sentence can end with a preposition—the answer is no).
You get all the Andrew goodness, as well as a glorious accent.
The Spin Sucks Inquisition
I asked Andrew the normal questions (which you can find below):
- Tell us who you are and what you do.
- What is the biggest mistake you’ve made in the past six months?
- What is one of the biggest trends you’ll be using this year?
- What is one thing about yourself that would surprise most people?
- What is the best book you’ve read in the last six months?
- What is your latest Netflix binge?
- The Five Second Rule.
- Where can people find you online?
If you can’t access the video below, you can find it by clicking here.
Where You Can Find Andrew Mclaren
Now it’s your turn to get to know Andrew, which you can do by stalking him online.
You can find him on:
And now the floor is yours. Say hello to Andrew!