For the past couple of years, Andy Crestodina and I do a live Q&A in December to end out the year and have a little fun.
This past year, I met one David J.P. Fisher, or DFish, as his friends call him and we became fast friends.
An author, a speaker, and an entrepreneur, we have lots in common and enjoy lots of the same things in our personal lives.
We actually did this interview a few weeks ago, but I held it because he got married last weekend!
Big congrats to him and his bride!
And now, without further ado, I bring you DFish on today’s Spin Sucks Inquisition.
The Spin Sucks Inquisition
DFish and I had a fun chat and explored the normal questions.
We also talked a lot about social selling and how you might bring that to your career.
- Tell us who you are and what you do.
- What is the biggest mistake you’ve made in the past six months?
- What is one of the biggest trends you’ll be using this year?
- What is one thing about yourself that would surprise most people?
- What is the best book you’ve read in the last six months?
- What is your latest Netflix binge?
- Five second rule
- Where can people find you online?
If you can’t access the video below, you can find it by clicking here.
Where You Can Find David J.P. Fisher
Now it’s your turn to get to know DFish, which you can do by stalking him online.
You can find him on:
You also can read his books. He has several:
- Networking in the 21st Century
- Networking in the 21st Century…for Sales Professionals
- Networking in the 21st Century…on LinkedIn
- Networking in the 21st Century…for Soloproneurs and Freelancers
- Networking in the 21st Century…within Your Company
- Networking in the 21st Century…for Millennials
And now the floor is yours. Say hello to DFish!