For those of you who know Deirdre Breakenridge, I know you’ll agree. And, for those of you who don’t know her yet, you’ll quickly learn.
She is an incredibly kind human being and I am honored to spend 20 minutes with her…and share her with you.
Deirdre is the founder of Pure Performance, a PR firm in New Jersey.
She also is no slouch when it comes to, well, everything else.
She is the author of five books, including:
- Social Media and Public Relations: Eight New Practices for the PR Professional;
- Putting the Public Back in Public Relations;
- PR 2.0, New Media, New Tools, New Audiences;
- The New PR Toolkit; and
- Cyberbranding: Brand Building in the Digital Economy.
She is an adjunct professor at New York University (NYU) and an online instructor for UMASS at Amherst Journalism Department.
She is a Lynda.com author, with a 30-video course on the Fundamentals of Public Relations.
She is the host of Women Worldwide, a podcast where women (and some men) share their insight and wisdom.
Today is her birthday!
If you’re exhausted just reading this, wait until you find out the one thing about her that would surprise most people.
I’ll give you a hint: She must be great at parties!
Without further ado…
The Spin Sucks Inquisition
I asked Deirdre the normal questions (which you can find below):
- Tell us who you are and what you do.
- What is the biggest mistake you’ve made in the past six months?
- What is one of the biggest trends you’ll be using this year?
- What is one thing about yourself that would surprise most people?
- What is the best book you’ve read in the last six months?
- What is your latest Netflix binge?
- The Five Second Rule.
- Where can people find you online?
If you can’t access the video below, you can find it by clicking here.
Where You Can Find Deirdre Breakenridge
Now that you’ve confirmed Deirdre is the nicest person on earth, it’s time to get your mouse clicking.
You can find her on:
And now the floor is yours. Wish Deirdre a happy birthday!