(Not to mention that when I look in the mirror, I want to see my 27-year-old self looking back.)
But never has it been more apparent that it’s been much, much longer than that than while chatting with today’s guest, Gerry Corbett, about how far the industry has come, particularly in the past few years.
We talk about the big, green Bacon’s books, getting client approvals by fax, and entering the PR industry when there were only a few universities offering it as a degree.
We also talk about Gerry’s beginnings which, surprisingly, were not in PR and the story of how he got here is fascinating.
You’ll enjoy spending a few minutes with him.
The Spin Sucks Inquisition
I asked Gerry the normal questions (which you can find below):
- Tell us who you are and what you do.
- What is the biggest mistake you’ve made in the past six months?
- What is one of the biggest trends you’ll be using this year?
- What is one thing about yourself that would surprise most people?
- What is the best book you’ve read in the last six months?
- What is your latest Netflix binge?
- The Five Second Rule.
- Where can people find you online?
If you can’t access the video below, you can find it by clicking here.
Where You Can Find Gerry Corbett
Now it’s your turn to get to know Gerry, which you can do by stalking him online.
You can find him on:
And now the floor is yours. Say hello to Gerry!