Last winter, we did a pilot test of the Modern Blogging Masterclass. It was a great success and a fun learning opportunity.
Not only that, but I had the immense pleasure to get to know some of the Spin Sucks community much better.
Included in that group is Hanna Knowles.
Hanna does marketing communications for the School of Kinesiology at the University of Southern Mississippi. Which translates to she’s really smart and her job is not an easy one, particularly when it comes to creating content.
I was immediately impressed with her ability to not only grasp the concept I taught, but also apply it to, well, kinesiology.
I had a fun chat with her and you’ll enjoy getting to know her.
The Spin Sucks Inquisition
I asked Hanna the normal questions (which you can find below):
- Tell us who you are and what you do.
- What is the biggest mistake you’ve made in the past six months?
- What is one of the biggest trends you’ll be using this year?
- What is one thing about yourself that would surprise most people?
- What is the best book you’ve read in the last six months?
- What is your latest Netflix binge?
- The Five Second Rule.
- Where can people find you online?
We also talked a bit about books and blogs and reading, in general. And, since the recording, I have learned she likes to take adventure vacations that include cycling and running.
I may ask her to adopt me.
If you can’t watch the video below, you can find it by clicking here.
Where You Can Find Hanna Knowles
Now that you’ve learned a bit about Hanna, get your finger ready to start clicking and stalk her online.
You can find her on:
Now the floor is yours. Say hello to Hanna!