It has been a year since the pilot of The Modern Blogging Masterclass ended, which signifies when I got to meet and work with so many cool people, including Julia Carcamo.
As an educator, you definitely get to know people by the smart questions they ask and the way they push your brain outside of its bounds.
That’s how Julia ingratiated herself to me very quickly…and then she sent me a King Cake for Mardi Gras and it sealed our friendship.
Having the opportunity to sit down with Julia was one of the highlights of my year.
She’s ridiculously smart and funny and, more, she’s taken what she learned in our course and begun to create a true authority position for her business in her industry.
You’re going to love getting to know about her Central American parents, how attached she was to her mom as a child, and more about her casino marketing background.
Ladies and gentlemen, Julia Carcamo.
The Spin Sucks Inquisition
Julia and I did the normal questions, along with a few new things thrown in.
- Tell us who you are and what you do.
- What is the biggest mistake you’ve made in the past six months?
- What is one of the biggest trends you’ll be using going into the new year?
- What is one thing about yourself that would surprise most people?
- What is the best book you’ve read in the last six months?
- What is your latest Netflix binge?
- Five second rule
- Where can people find you online?
If you can’t access the video below, you can find it by clicking here.
Where You Can Find Julia Carcamo
Now it’s your turn to get to know Julia, which you can do by stalking her online.
You can find her on:
And now the floor is yours. Say hello to Julia!