Her attitude, her work ethic, and now the way she’s able to balance all aspects of her life speak to me.
One of my very favorite Facebook updates of hers is when she discovered she could walk on her treadmill desk, while her baby slept on her (because he wouldn’t sleep anywhere else), and still work.
If that isn’t multi-tasking at its greatest—and if you aren’t inspired by that—I don’t know what’ll do it.
Parents who can prove it’s possible to “have it all” are really inspiring.
When she’s not multi-tasking, she’s a copywriter, content marketer, and digital marketer.
She’s known across the web as the Savvy Copywriter.
She is creative, responsive, and has a reputation of being a real pleasure to work with.
But I’ll let her do the talking now…on today’s Spin Sucks Inquisition.
The Spin Sucks Inquisition
I asked Kimberly the normal questions (which you can find below):
- Tell us who you are and what you do.
- What is the biggest mistake you’ve made in the past six months?
- What is one of the biggest trends you’ll be using this year?
- What is one thing about yourself that would surprise most people?
- What is the best book you’ve read in the last six months?
- What is your latest Netflix binge?
- The Five Second Rule.
- Where can people find you online?
If you can’t access the video below, you can find it by clicking here.
Where You Can Find Kimberly Crossland
Now it’s your turn to get to know Kimberly, which you can do by stalking her online.
You can find her on:
- Her weekly(ish) marketing tips
- And even blogging here, on Spin Sucks
And now the floor is yours. Say hello to Kimberly!