It’s the last Friday work day of the year and, if you’re like me, you’re running around finishing work projects and trying to get some last minute shopping done.
Because of that, we didn’t think it’d be fair to introduce you to someone completely new in the Spin Sucks Inquisition, for fear they might not get as much attention as they would on a normal Friday.
Therefore, I have created a list of everyone who has been featured since we began this series in March and Eleanor Pierce launched it off when she started working with us.
The Spin Sucks Inquisition 2014 List
Here are the 36 Inquisitees of 2014.
- December 12: Carrie Morgan, SEO goddess and communicator based in Phoenix
- December 5: Chel Wolverton, one of my most favorite people on earth and Benedict Cumberbatch lover
- November 21: Nikki Little, digital communicator and social media expert by day and mom to twin boys by night
- November 14: Jayme Soulati, the woman who can apply lipstick more often than anyone I know and is a freaking riot to be around
- November 7: Paula Kiger, also known as Big Green Pen because—you guessed it—her favorite color pen is green
- October 31: Christopher Penn, the world’s biggest nerd who is super cool and a big brain crush of mine
- October 24: Susan Cellura, corporate communicator by day, mom and avid college football fan by night
- October 17: Ces Guerra, my IRL friend who also is the author of Gumbo for the Tiger Soul (if you’re a LSU fan, it’s a must)
- October 10: Tom Martin, who is—hands down—the biggest gentleman in our industry
- October 3: Jess Ostroff, otherwise known as my right hand, who always manages me well when I call from the road and say, “They’ve canceled my flight!”
- September 26: Kerry Gorgone, a former attorney who makes me think about how to handle online criticism and forthcoming issues
- September 19: Melissa Agnes, a crisis communications expert who really knows what she’s doing (they’re few and far between)
- September 12: Laura Mansfield, my new hero who is completely zen and very Portlandia, which I adore about her
- September 5: Joe Hackman, the person I rely on for every technical question I can’t figure out on my own, even when using the Google (he always knows)
- August 22: Danny Brown, my friend and a fierce competitor
- August 15: Marcus Sheridan, my boyfriend from another life
- August 8: Mack Collier, a blogging rockstar
- August 1: Amber Turner, our designer
- July 25: Mark Schaefer, all-around good guy
- July 18: C.C. Chapman, one of the first “dad bloggers”
- July 11: Bob LeDrew, fondly referred to as Pepe LePew
- June 27: Clay Morgan, our former vice president of operations
- June 20: Laney Namanny, my baby (and only) sister
- June 13: Ann Handley, my girl crush
- June 6: Jeannie Walters, one of my real-life BFFs
- May 30: Abbie Fink, another of my real-life BFFs
- May 23: Gwen Moran, my editor
- May 16: Laura Petrolino, our director of client services
- May 9: Jay Baer, the man no one has a bad word to say about
- May 2: Chris Brogan, the man who can remember the tiniest details about your life
- April 25: Kelly Dietrich, the love of my life (unless you count Jack Bauer)
- April 18: John Jantsch, the man I most want to emulate
- April 11: Lindsay Bell, our director of content
- April 4: Mitch Joel, my social media boyfriend
- March 28: Andy Crestodina, another of my real-life BFFs and super big brain crush
- March 21: Eleanor Pierce, our shared media manager
If you have anyone you’d like to see featured in the Spin Sucks Inquisition in 2015, let me know! The only guideline is we’re sticking with communicators so recommend some up-and-comers and we’ll learn more about them for you.
With that, I wish you very happy holidays!
Dear Google: Some of this list has already run…right before Labor Day
photo credit: Shutterstock