Roger Friedensen and I were trying to remember when we first met—IN REAL LIFE.
Though he is much, much, MUCH older than me, we figured it had to have been a good 10 years ago.
Before this blog existed. Before Twitter existed. Before any of us knew our lives would change because of the web.
He is the co-founder of Forge Communications in Raleigh (RTP, to be exact).
Before co-founding that agency, Roger worked at Epley Associates, Inc. and its successor, The Catevo Group.
And I’ve known him as long as all of that!
Roger is a professional guitarist and you will get a taste of that in today’s Inquisition.
But before I give you that, I will brag on him a little bit and say that he has released two CDs with his band, Mishpacha.
I mean, how freaking cool is that?
Ladies and gents, Roger Friedensen…
The Spin Sucks Inquisition
I asked Roger the normal questions (which you can find below):
- Tell us who you are and what you do.
- What is the biggest mistake you’ve made in the past six months?
- What is one of the biggest trends you’ll be using this year?
- What is one thing about yourself that would surprise most people?
- What is the best book you’ve read in the last six months?
- What is your latest Netflix binge?
- The Five Second Rule.
- Where can people find you online?
If you can’t access the video below, you can find it by clicking here.
Where You Can Find Roger Friedensen
Now that you’ve met Roger, it’s time to get your fingers warmed up and start clicking.
You can find him on:
- Google+; and
And, before I hand the floor over to you, he asked me to tell you, “May the forge be with you.”