This may be the strangest Gin and Topics I have ever curated.
With every video, I thought, “I have no idea what to say to this one.” And then I watched the next one.
The cake server starts you out with not wanting to wait for dessert so he prepares it while he eats dinner.
Then you get to meet the Pace Cowboy (of Pace Picante Sauce).
From there, you’ll see a real estate agent do The Floss through a house he is selling…and, though very odd, quite satisfying to watch.
Then you’ll get a sneak peek at Fifty Shades of Grey (presuming you haven’t seen it because…ew) with Christopher Walken.
And the last video is a fantastic bad lip reading of the Royal Wedding.
At least we end on a high note.
I’d like to thank Paula Kiger, Betsy Decillis, Erika Heald, Timonthy O’Connor, and Susan Cellura for these strange (VERY STRANGE), but entertaining videos.
Without Further Ado…Gin and Topics
5. The Cake Server. I’m not entirely sure what just happened here, but it’s entertaining! I feel like there are simpler ways to eat your dinner and get dessert and he said it took him three months to do this. But hey! It’s entertaining. Also, do you think his laptop really broke? If so, how many broke during the making of this Rube Goldberg machine?
4. Cowboy vs. the Blandit. Apparently the Pace Cowboy is an Instagrammer and, according to Betsy, has lots of pizazz. So we looked him up on YouTube. And well…this is the result.
3. House for Sale. Um. I don’t know what to say here. I’ll leave you with this before you watch it: I want this guy to sell my house. #KillTheFloss
2. Fifty Shades of Walken. This is about the only way you can watch Fifty Shades…with Christopher Walken mashed in during the uncomfortable and awkward scenes.
1. Royal Wedding Bad Lip Reading. Royal Wedding mania is complete, but that didn’t stop the people at “Bad Lip Reading” to do their version of it. My favorite is, “Who is your favorite Harry Potter character?” That and when she “tells” Harry his gift is a fail. This is laugh out loud funny!
Contribute to Gin and Topics
Have a great video to contribute to Gin and Topics?
Send it to us!
The best place to send it is in the Spin Sucks community, but you can also email, text, private message, or Pony Express it to us.
Whatever works for you. Send it to me!
Have a great weekend!