What are you going to do this weekend?
Some of you were talking last night on Facebook about a four-day weekend. Clearly my boss sucks. We only have a three-day weekend.
But it shall include cycling, cooking, friends, reading, wine, and perhaps even a movie or two (which will make Mr. D super happy).
Your weekend should also include this week’s Gin and Topics because there are some really good ones this week, including two that feature kids of our mutual friends.
5. What is Facebook? There have been lots of videos made about what kids think Facebook is and how it works. I always think they’re pretty funny because kids are so literal, but this one Michael Schechter recorded of his daughter takes the cake. Facebook is how babies are born!
4. Old Spice Muscle Music. OMG. I can’t get enough of this. Catherine Morgan was the first to send it to me (sorry, Mueller) and I keep playing with it. First, you have to watch the video. If you’re a muscle person like I am, you won’t be able to stop. And, at the end, you can make his muscles play. They had him on The Today Show this morning and he demonstrated how he did this. It’s pretty cool! You’re about to lose a good 15 minutes. Sorry!
3. Oh it’s a Tiara! Jason Konopinski sent this to me and, while some of you may have already seen it, it really made me laugh. Of course I am (beautiful)! I am a princess and this is my tiara! Kind of makes me want to pull the tiara out that I wore on my wedding day and wear it around the house. In fact, I think I will.
2. 1988 Crystal Light National Aerobic Championships. Lisa Gerber sent this to the Arment Dietrich team and I really have no words for it. You just have to watch it. I mean, it includes “exciting aerobic presentations from around the world!” You certainly don’t have to watch the whole thing; you’ll get the gist in the first few minutes.
1. I Would Join the Army for Your Mom. In today’s #FollowFriday, I promised Allen Mireles’s son, Gabriel, would make his debut here. Make sure you get to the part about voting Republican for your mom. It made me laugh out loud. And I love how he laughs at himself at the end. Very, very funny!
Have a great weekend!!