In January, we are going to introduce a new feature to take its spot.
And, as I looked at the PR industry—and the professionals I know—I wanted to find someone to end the series who is smart, who is cultured, who is funny, and who believes communications is more than media relations.
The first time I got to spend any real time with Sherrilynne was when Marketing in the Round was published and I was on my Canadian book tour.
We went to dinner in Ottawa, right on the river, and sat outside.
It was a lovely evening and it was there that a friendship blossomed.
I can tell you she is smart and funny and cultured, but you have the great opportunity to see it for yourself.
The Spin Sucks Inquisition
In today’s Inquisition, you will learn all of the places she has lived and worked, why her 2017 trend is something every one of us should do, the one book we all should read, and what she can do that makes men weep at her skirts.
(You read the correctly—makes men weep at her skirts.)
We also discussed the normal questions.
- Tell us who you are and what you do.
- What is the biggest mistake you’ve made in the past six months?
- What is one of the biggest trends you’ll be using going into the new year?
- What is one thing about yourself that would surprise most people?
- What is the best book you’ve read in the last six months?
- What is your latest Netflix binge?
- Five second rule
- Where can people find you online?
If you can’t access the video below, you can find it by clicking here.
Where You Can Find Sherrilynne Starkie
Now it’s your turn to get to know Sherrilynne, which you can do by stalking her online.
You can find her on:
- Her website
- The R in PR, her new blog
- The Thornley Fallis blog
- And even blogging here at Spin Sucks
And now the floor is yours. Say hello to Sherrilynne!