You heard it here first!
That’s right, ladies and gents!
Only two more Fridays until Christmas.
Buddy the Elf has spoken…and so it’s true.
That means there are only two more weeks left in the year. Ack! SO MUCH TO DO!
This means you have only two weeks to commit to doing the Spin Sucks 30-Day Communications Challenge (if you haven’t already).
And, if you are a visual learner, we have The Communicator’s Playbook that has video tutorials and step-by-step instruction that the free email course doesn’t provide.
It’s a whopping $25, which you can pre-order now and we’ll deliver to your inbox on January 2.
Let us help you plan for a kick-butt 2019!
And with that, I leave you with Gin and Topics.
Gin and Topics For Your Viewing Pleasure
5. RSPCA Holiday Campaign. Let’s be real…you can’t go wrong with videos starring animals. So, even though the guy gets in the driver’s side of the car on the wrong side, it’s a heart-warming and adorable little video. (OK, I know it’s not really the wrong side…I’m just pretending to be an ignorant American.)
4. Panda Zookeeper. If, after watching this video, you don’t want to be a panda zookeeper, I don’t know who you are! I love that she has to outsmart them just to get into their pen. Adorable!
View this post on Instagram
3. Bohemian Chanukah. Stuff like this makes me so mad because I wish I’d thought of it first. Enjoy a Queen adaptation for Chanukah. It’s amazing.
2. Hugh Jackman Performs on The Today Show. I’ve always been a Hugh Jackman fan, but not a Top 5 List Hugh Jackman fan…until I saw The Greatest Showman. Then I may or may not have fallen in love. And, after watching this performance, I’m fairly certain I’m ready to move Robert Downey, Jr. to the second spot on my list to make room for Hugh in the first spot. It is written here for all to see…so we all know what that means if I ever meet him IRL. Sorry, Mr. D. I love you. It’s been fun. (Go ahead and skip ahead to 4:22…you don’t need all the preamble.)
1. Jimmy Kimmel Confronts Jennifer Aniston About Her Friendsgiving Dinner. This made me laugh way harder than it probably should have. I love the look she gives him when he suggests they do something different on Friendsgiving.
Contribute to Gin and Topics
Have a video to contribute to Gin and Topics?
Send it to us!
The best place to send it is in the Spin Sucks community, but you can also email, text, private message, or Pony Express it to us.
Whatever works for you. Send it to me. You’ll be rewarded with a link back to your content. Your beautiful content.
Have a great weekend…and hope to see you in the 30-Day Communications Challenge!