The sun is shining.
The birds are singing.
The kids aren’t zipping up their coats.
The ice on the sidewalks is melting.
I may not even have to put boots on Jack Bauer when we walk this weekend.
Could it be?
I’d better not jinx us and just thank Mother Nature for what looks to be a spectacular weekend of mid-4o degree weather.
Hope it’s warming up where you are, too (if it hasn’t already).
If you haven’t had a chance yet to vote on the Spin Sucks Inquisition, venture over there this weekend and do us the huge favor.
In return, I will give you the great gift of the week’s funniest videos.
5. First Kiss. I’ve heard this video is actually actors, but I don’t think it’s any less compelling. They’re still strangers kissing for the first time. You’ll be a little uncomfortable, you’ll laugh, and you’ll get chills. Watch it all the way through.
4. Kevin Bacon Explains the 80s to Millennials. You want to know my favorite app? Rubik’s Cube. This is hilarious! Kevin Bacon explains the best pop culture decade to everyone born after 1985. I mean, not that I was born before 1985 or anything.
3. Not for Astronauts. This is a baked beans commercial and let’s just say…. beans, beans, the magical fruit are not good for astronauts when a moon monster is after you.
2. Charlie Bit My Finger Spoof. If you remember the video that went viral when a little boy’s younger brother – Charlie – bit his finger and it hurt (you can see it here)! In this video, the Hemsworth brothers fast forward 30 years to their relationship after Charlie bites Harry’s finger.
1. President Obama on Between Two Ferns. “If I ran a third time, it’d kind of be like doing a third Hangover movie.” No matter how you feel about President Obama, this is H-I-larious! I love that he doesn’t break a smile while he’s dishing crap back to Zach Galifianakis.
Have a great weekend!