I’m super, duper excited to bring you today’s Livefyre author chat.
We have the one and only Mark Schaefer!
But we don’t just have Mark…we have him and he’s announcing his new book.
The author of both The Tao of Twitter and Return on Influence (where you can find me on pages 41-42, 79-80, and 196!), Mark now has Social Media Explained out, as of Monday (yes, just two days ago).
Today’s Livefyre Q&A
At noon ET (that’s 11:00 CT, 10:00 MT, and 9:00 PT for those of you who can’t do time zones), Mark will be here so you can ask him what tweaks you should be making to your social media efforts, what sociological things to pay attention to while executing, and whether there are psychological drivers you’re overlooking.
You can also certainly ask him about his fun book about Twitter, his thoughts on the new Klout, where the influence game is going, and how much I paid him to mention me so many times in one book.
In order to participate, all you have to do is:
- Make sure you have a Livefyre account or be ready to sign in with one of your social networks.
- Set a reminder for noon ET today.
- Order the book so you can support Mark and get your learn on.
- Create a list of questions (if you haven’t read the book, you can bribe me and I’ll write some for you).
- Come back here, scroll to the bottom, and write a comment in the form of a question. As soon as you hit “post comment,” Mark will see it and reply to you. You can even join the conversation around questions others are asking, if you like.
We’ll be here for an hour so you can join us the entire time or step in and out during the hour. It’s entirely up to you; just make sure you’re here before 12:59.
Win a Copy
Those of you who participate in today’s Livefyre Q&A (even if you’re late to the party, but not if you’re an Arment Dietrich employee) will be entered in a random drawing for a free copy of the book.
We bought two copies and will give them away, but you have to actually leave a comment, ask a question, or participate in the chat to be entered in the drawing. Otherwise we won’t know you were here.
Get ready with your questions and join the conversation. And don’t fear! If you missed the live portion of this, we’ll keep the drawing open until midnight PT so you still have time to get in your questions.
Former Guests and Who’s Next
For former guests, check out Margie Clayman, Sarah Robinson, Mark Story, Beth Hayden, Sarah Evans, Stanford Smith, Chris Brogan, C.C. Chapman, Mitch Joel,Danny Brown, Chuck Hemann, Michael Brito, DJ Waldow, Tom Martin, Ahava Leibtag, Jay Baer, and Shel Israel.
And following are the dates for the next few months, so mark your calendars!
Same bat time, same bat channel.
- April 2 – Yours truly, with Spin Sucks
- April 16 – Rob Biesenbach, with 11 Deadly Presentation Sins
- May 21 – Steve McKee, with Power Branding
- June 18 – Neal Schaffer, with Maximize Your Social
- July 16 – Ed Zitron, with This is How You Pitch
- August 20 – Tim Frick, with Return on Engagement
- September 17 – Fred Cook, with Improvise
- October 16
- November 19
- December 17